Attention all full-time students!
When you’re studying full-time your teeth can get a little bit neglected.
At Lasting Impressions Dental we understand that it can be difficult to get to the dentist when you are a full-time student. There’s the cost and also finding the time for an appointment.
We want make it easier for you to look after your teeth so we are offering a 20% discount on your total dental bill (full-time students only) when you book in with any of our dentists.
When you’re studying at Uni or Tafe your teeth tend to be a little bit neglected. Make sure you schedule regular dental check-ups to prevent dental decay and look after your teeth now so that preventable tooth problems are combated before they begin. This can also save you money in the long-term. We would rather see you for a check-up than an emergency appointment and I’m sure you would too!
Phone us to make an appointment today: 6249 8383
Lasting Impressions Dental is pleased to provide a discount to full time tertiary students but in return we ask you to give us at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will result in a fee and may affect the discount we can offer.
1. Payment of accounts is required after each consultation.
2. We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and all major credit cards.
1. Failure to attend a scheduled appointment will incur a fee.The level of the fee will be dependent on the length of appointment booked.
2. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment will incur a cancellation fee. The level of the fee will be dependent on the length of appointment booked.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a full-time tertiary student to claim this offer (TAFE/ UNIVERSITY)
- Student card must be presented to reception on arrival
- 20% discount is applicable to all full priced treatments
- Available to students from ANU, UC ACU and CIT.
- Discount does not apply to dental products